the green tea enthusiast

Thursday, July 23, 2015

11 Things You Didn't Know About Me


I’ve been tagged by Carmarie of Beauty, Style & Charm!

RULES: Answer eleven questions the tagger has asked, then tag ten other bloggers to answer your eleven questions.



1. CURRENT OBSESSION
Soonyoung’s (Hoshi) dance for Hansol (Vernon) CAN I JUST– NO WORDS. I–
I’ve been obssessing over the huge bag of yarn from Deramores and the new Japanese green tea I got, too

2. FAVORITE RESOURCE (beauty, fashion, blogging etc.)
I’ve discovered a lot of beauty and fashion bloggers from IFB and Bloglovin’, and tons of crafts and DIY bloggers from Pinterest!

3. WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT?
My planner or my phone, probably (… fine, I guess a lot of people were expecting yarn. Yes, yarn too.)

4. SHORT OR LONG HAIR?
I’ve been really trying to grow longer hair but it’s literally taking forever. I just had a haircut a few days ago and I got rid of all the previously straight hair, in hopes of making my hair grow faster.

5. ALL-TIME FAVORITE LIPGLOSS
I’m not really a fan of lipgloss. I’m more of a matte lips type.

6. CRAZIEST THING I’VE DONE
I remember that time when I ran after a rolling water tumbler down a rocky ramp in my high school. I kind of rolled with the tumbler instead, and other kids saw me. It was embarrassing.

7. ARE YOU ADVENTUROUS WHEN IT COMES TO MAKE-UP / FASHION?
Risk is my middle name…

Haha kidding. But yes, definitely. I love exploring new styles that would match me and my personality!

8. FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER
I don’t really use a highlighter. I use a Rice Powder Co. concealer stick in Light (RC601) which is a few shades lighter than my skin tone, and it kind of does the trick.

To be honest, I’ve never gone down the contouring lane so I wouldn’t really know.

9. WHEN DID YOU START WEARING MAKE-UP?
I used to wear make-up in grade school when it was required for a presentation or an event, but I only started wearing it more often after I’ve graduated from high school.

10. WHY DID YOU START BLOGGING?
Two years ago, I wanted to rant about a music festival that I didn’t go to even though I won 3 free tickets…

It was one of the last performances of a band that I really like, before they formed a new band. I still regret that decision.

11. FAVORITE BLOGGER/S
Fashion-wise, it would be Lua Perez of Le-Happy. I’ve been a fan ever since! DIY-wise, I love Aimee Santos of SwellMayde, Erica Domesek of P.S. - I Made This, and Geneva Vanderzell of A Pair & A Spare

And aside from my wonderful friends that I have listed below, my favorite local bloggers are Cha Ocampo of Queen of BlackKiana ValencianoKim JonesIda Anduyan, and Laureen Uy of Break My Style.



Those are only eleven things you probably didn’t know about me and now you do!

I’m tagging wonderful friends:
Sartorial Noir ● Celina the Unicorn ● The Donned Archive ● Aloha Allana Aldea ● The Whimsical Wanderer ●  Tentrix ● Kaydii ● Nadine ● Lia Sees The World ● Confetti Flurries ●Emilyn (Okay I’m adding a cross-over aka blog to YouTube. I’m such a rebel.)

The Questions:
1. Do you have hidden talents? If so, what are they?
2. Name 3 things you can’t leave the house without.
3. If you were in a car, rain started to pour, and you were looking outside the window, what’s that one song that would play in the background?
4. What’s a movie you’ll never get tired of watching? (Add a fave quote from it.)
5. If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. Would you rather be a mermaid with a hideous tail or a fairy with hideous wings? Why?
7. Who is your ultimate bae? (… I had to.)
8. What was the first fiction book you’ve read?
9. If you could live anywhere (even in a fictional world), where would you live?
10. I also want to know, why did you start blogging*?
11. Who is/are your favorite blogger/s*?

*For Emilyn, this would be YouTube and YouTubers lol.

Share this tag!

ida_
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Green Tea Enthusiast. All rights reserved.
Photos are by Ida Siasoco unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Designs by pipdig