the green tea enthusiast

Sunday, July 19, 2015

The Sunday Currently Ep. 01


We’re 16 days away from the first day of this academic year (2015-2016) and I honestly don’t know whether I’d feel excited or anxious. I don’t know what to expect from my classes, not to mention I’ve only gotten 15 out of 18 units during the first batch run of preenlistment.

In the course of this unstable weathered (but regardless, still humid) summer, here is the first episode of The Sunday Currently.



CURRENTLY…

READING The Wow Factor by Jacqui Stafford (and probably a lot of Kpop fanfics).

WRITING this episode of The Sunday Currently and four (?) other blog posts (to be uploaded within the next weeks!!)

LISTENING to Heartache on the Big Screen by 5 Seconds of Summer and various noises from the roads outside the house.

THINKING if I should sleep now or watch another rom-com movie while crocheting…

SMELLING nothing. I think I have colds.

WISHING my sewing machine wasn’t broken and I had fabric glue as an alternative.

LOVING the new Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Naked that was gifted to me by Keith!

WANTING green tea ice cream. (SO BAD.)

NEEDING new black and white yarn. I have to catch up on orders.

FEELING sleepy. I haven’t had proper sleep the whole week. (Maybe I should sleep.)

And since this is a DIY blog, I’ve decided to add one more thing!

MAKING new installations to The GTE Shop and items for sponsorships!

ida_
The Sunday Currently is a blog link-up by siddathornton.
SHARE:

2 comments

© The Green Tea Enthusiast. All rights reserved.
Photos are by Ida Siasoco unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Designs by pipdig