the green tea enthusiast

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Thrifted Ties


It’s still awkward to shoot when you’re a ball of gawkiness and people walking around the mall stare at you.

But Keith and I had loads of fun gobbling up Korean food (+ watching Kpop MVs in K-Pub BBQ) and shopping for lip pencils, so it evens out.





The DIY post for my printed shorts will be up soon, so stay tuned!


I’m guilty of being an avid enthusiast of not just tea, but also thrift shops. Most of my friends would know that thrift shops around the city would be my go-to shopping places.

I’m for that “it’s not about the brand, it’s about the style” thing and I honestly prefer rummaging through racks of vintage clothing rather than walking around the mall trying to look for something to buy. Swimming through thrift shop piles and finding something that makes you go “I’d die if I don’t get this” is like finding gold bars buried in the middle of the desert.

(They’re rare and most thrift shops don’t have air conditioning units. Lol.)

Also, I will be blogging about my summer thrift haul before classes start!

WATCH DIY


SHORTS DIY, TOP, SHOES, BAG thrifted

ida_
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Green Tea Enthusiast. All rights reserved.
Photos are by Ida Siasoco unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Designs by pipdig