the green tea enthusiast

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

gte travels: Hong Kong 2016


My family and I went to Hong Kong for my sisters' sembreak (I had to miss a few days of school lol) and I made a travel vlog!

View more photos here~



TOP H&M, COAT thrifted, CHOKER Artsyculate, GLASSES Onymous

The streets of Kowloon.

Iya at the noodle & congee place.


Ocean Park




TOP, COAT, SHORTS thrifted, CHOKER DIY, BELT H&M, GLASSES Onymous

Sky Terrace 428



Disneyland

DENIM COAT (The Disney Store) thrifted, SUNGLASSES Sunnies



I miss the colder weather and faster internet connection but... ohwell.

ida_
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hi, Ida! :) Just popped in to say hi! Watched your vlog only a few minutes ago, and thanks for sharing all these things about you! :)

    I also can relate to the clumsy part! Haha super clumsy ako! Your travel pics are awesome, by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete

© The Green Tea Enthusiast. All rights reserved.
Photos are by Ida Siasoco unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Designs by pipdig