the green tea enthusiast

Sunday, September 27, 2015

The Sunday Currently Ep. 02


It’s been almost two months since the start of my first semester as a sophomore and I’m still barely sleeping. (Well there goes another Sunday Currently post starting with an introduction about school…)

I’ve actually enlisted classes in my home college which means I’m not building-hopping this semester (which also means no walking “exercise” and no non-art-related subject for Ida, how fun!)

Read on for a ~quick~ update on life lately (DIY Version).



CURRENTLY…

READING wonderful things about colors.

WRITING the things I have to do for this week… and next week.

LISTENING to more Jhené Aiko and Daughter! Their music kills, I swear.

THINKING if I’m really turning 19 in a few days???? How to adult?

SMELLING (for some weird reason) Pumpkin Spice Latte. I honestly haven’t had one but after watching a video about it, I started smelling it… weird, I know.

WISHING I don’t get sicker than I already am…

LOVING live performances that sound just like the studio versions.

WANTING roasted tea-flavored KitKat, more chai tea latte (preferrably from Seattle’s Best) or a physical copy of Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children.

NEEDING a crochet date. Preferred setting: chill cafe or chill rooftop (weird). I haven’t been crocheting for five days and it feels so weird.

FEELING confused (see word blocks below).

MAKING my plate for our Production Methods class.



Life lately has been confusing. I’m still juggling quite a lot of things and sometimes I just feel like not doing anything since I have no idea which one to do first. And although I have my trusty planner by my side, I still find it hard to focus; and as usual, my attention span is the worst (I can’t even finish an hour-long documentary about fonts).

I want to achieve a lot of tasks but somehow, something’s stopping me – and that something’s probably myself lol. Most of the time, I think that I’m just in the way of everything I would want to fulfill, and that gets me really frustrated. It’s like I want everything fit to a T, but something would always go wrong along the way.

(Here I am, rambling about irrelevant things, and I think it would be better if I stopped– I’ll just drink tea or maybe stuff my mouth with more crushed Oreos.)

Anyway, how’d your Sunday go?
ida_

The Sunday Currently is a blog link-up by siddathornton.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I think this is a useful post and it is exceptionally valuable and learned. along these lines, I might want to thank you for the endeavors you have made in composing this article. video production company

    ReplyDelete

© The Green Tea Enthusiast. All rights reserved.
Photos are by Ida Siasoco unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Designs by pipdig