the green tea enthusiast

Monday, September 14, 2015

The List: Top 10 Songs for the Colder Days


Photo source

The “ber” months have arrived and it’s finally the colder season in the Philippines! (It’s really just less humid but nonetheless, it makes me slightly happier.)

Over the past few weeks, rain has been pouring so hard and the weather’s been really unpredictable. In fact, I’ve had a rocky relationship with the weather lately. I would often say, “I like this weather…. minus the rain.“

During these times, I enjoy when I sit alone, listen to my playlists, and crochet in my little bubble in one corner (oh, how sociable of me).

I’ve decided to share the top ten songs that have been on repeat for a few weeks (according to iTunes, and personal preference). Some of you might not like some of the songs, but it’s just my way of sharing my recent favorite tunes. 

(It was really hard to narrow the songs to ten….)

1. Air - Shawn Mendes ft. Astrid


2. Colors - DAY6 (데이식스)



3. Dear No One - Tori Kelly



4. Disconnected - 5 Seconds of Summer



5. Eternal Sunshine - Jhene Aiko



6. Eyelids - PVRIS



7. Force of Nature - Bea Miller



8. She - Dodie Clark



9. This Side Of Paradise - Hayley Kiyoko



10. 20 - SEVENTEEN (세븐틴)




These are only a tiny bit of my “Colder Days” playlist, maybe someday I could share the whole thing, haha!

What are your rainy/colder days songs?
ida_
PS: I’ve had a The Sunday Currently post drafted ever since school started but I always, always, always fail to publish it… (good job, self) It would most likely be posted next Sunday (and it will probably be lengthy). Byolzor!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Green Tea Enthusiast. All rights reserved.
Photos are by Ida Siasoco unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Designs by pipdig