the green tea enthusiast

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Powder Skies


The family went to TAGaytay for a weekend trip, and I TAGged along since I needed photos for my photography class. Hmm, win-win? (10/10 for the funny joke)




The view was incredible, the weather was cooler, the place was more peaceful. I really wish we stayed a bit longer... but I had to go back to reality (aka school) the next Monday.



I also got to layer clothes and wear a jacket after a long time. It was great. Iya and I also had a couple of photoshoots (as usual), which were also great. 


*inserts awkward laughing photo*

DRESS thrifted, JACKET vintage Bison Classic

CHOKER CNA

SANDALS thrifted


The number of thrift clothes I own outnumber my not thrifted ones, really. Thrifting is fun (especially on sales). ((What an irrelevant caption, Ida.))


Photos (of me) by Iya Siasoco

Here's a photo of Iya aka the soft tofu photographer who tolerates my weirdness~ 

The semester's almost done and we can finally breathe! How's "summer"?
ida_
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Green Tea Enthusiast. All rights reserved.
Photos are by Ida Siasoco unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Designs by pipdig