the green tea enthusiast

Saturday, June 20, 2015

A Shade of Monochrome


Bonifacio Global City was wandered around by two travellers (Keith and Ida), one sunny day. It was sunny but windy, hence the untamed presentation of my temporarily straightened mane.


image
ACCESSORIES SG, CNA

imageKIMONO from a bazaar, TOP hand-me-down, PANTS Zara, SHOES thrifted, BAG Longchamp

I haven't been wearing colors lately, as many have figured out. But Keith's pastel-grunge look and my monochromatic get-up still complemented each other.


imageNYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Transylvania

Surprisingly, I managed to wear this look for more than half of the day. I usually wipe my weird-colored lipstick off after a few hours because random strangers give me stares of disapproval (at least that’s what I assume).

I thought to myself, ‘I’m wearing dark lips today. Nobody needs strangers’ approval.’

image

It was a good day.

Photos by Keith Rodriguez
ida_
PS: I drank coffee so my mind isn’t in its best state. (Like it ever is.)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Green Tea Enthusiast. All rights reserved.
Photos are by Ida Siasoco unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Designs by pipdig